If you’d like to nominate a child/family, you have several options. But first, make sure they meet the qualifications! Bert’s Big Adventure qualifications include the following:
- The child you are nominating is between the ages of 5 and 12 years old, or will be at the time of the trip (February 2015).
- The child you are nominating has never been to Walt Disney World.
- The child you are nominating has been diagnosed with a chronic or terminal illness, or is physically challenged.
- Without the help of Bert’s Big Adventure, the family does not have the financial means available to afford a trip to Walt Disney World.
- The child/family must live in the Dallas area.
If the child/family that you’d like to nominate meets the requirements, you have a few options!
- You can ask the family to visit this page.
- You can download the application yourself and send it to the family.
- You can submit your nomination through the form below and our team will reach out to the family directly. Please let us know if you’d like to keep your nomination anonymous!