There’s been talk that Verne Troyer was hospitalized for alcohol poisoning earlier this month…and TMZ says that’s exactly what happened.
So-called “sources” say he had three times the legal limit of alcohol in his system when he was rushed to the hospital…and he never recovered from it. His organs started failing after he arrived at the hospital, and he was put on life support.
He didn’t improve, so they pulled the plug on Saturday.
An autopsy was conducted, but it’ll probably take weeks for the toxicology results to come back.