Yelp's annual Top 100 US Restaurants list for 2023 is here — and Texas was represented very well!
The user-driven recommendation site said its list has "something for every taste, style, and budget." How'd they do it? "To create Yelp’s Top 100 US Restaurants list, we first reached out to Yelpers for their favorite dining spots. Then, we ranked each by total number of submissions, ratings, reviews, and geographic representation, among other factors," Yelp wrote on its website.
The No. 1 restaurant in the country is Broken Mouth | Lee's Homestyle in Los Angeles. Eight restaurants in the Lone Star State made the cut. Here's a look at which Texas restaurants are featured on Yelp's Top 100 US Restaurants list:
- Vietwich, Stafford (#15 overall)
- Crumbville, Houston (#16 overall)
- 1816 Asian Fusion, Austin (#22 overall)
- burger-chan, Houston (#47 overall)
- Sunny Thai, Arlington (#58 overall)
- Fattoush Mediterranean Kitchen, Pantego (#62 overall)
- Ricky's Hot Chicken, Richardson (#86 overall)
- Kiin Di, Austin (#99 overall)