Photo: Getty Images
Dating is a pain, but double dating can be fun. Plus adding another couple can shake things up and make them fresh (in a good way) on date night.
- Paint and sip. You don’t need to be good at art! You’ll have fun getting creative and sipping on some wine as a group.
- Mini golf. This is great because you can be super competitive (in a fun way) or keep it leisurely.
- Unique dining experiences. If you do want to do dinner, don’t do your usual go to. Instead, try a new place or a place that just opened.
- There’s so much time to socialize while bowling when it’s not your turn. Plus there’re fun snacks!
- Game night. Whether it’s board games or video games, it’ll bring in lots of fun and competitiveness, and may even bring out your inner child!
- Wine tasting. This can be done at someone’s home or out at a winery. It’s great for catching up, too.
- Dog park play date. If you both have dogs, get your pooches together on the date too!
So if you're on the market, but hate dating, this may be a good thing to help make it more fun.